Grant Applications are therefore sought from staff, students and Governors for projects which enhance the learning and development of individuals or groups within the Walton High and Walton Learning Centre community:
- Individuals from Walton High or Walton Learning Centre Post 16students
- Managers, Teachers, Learning Assistants or other support staff of WH and WLC
- The Trustees will normally meet three times a year, i.e. termly. At each meeting any outstanding applications for grants will be considered.
- Completed Applications must be sent to the Treasurer (Sheila Bushnell), to arrive not later than the first day of the month during which a meeting is held.
- Grant Applications should be submitted using the Grant Application Form
and must be supported by the following:
- A description of the project (aims, dates, times, duration, location etc.),
- A description of the benefit to be obtained by this project.
- Details of costs involved, supported by quotations for goods or by cost analysis for staffing which is ratified by the Finance Director of Walton High.
- A referee's statement from a suitably qualified person supporting the proposed project. This should include a note of the referee’s credentials for this task, an address and telephone number.
- If foreign travel or dangerous or adventurous sports are involved, evidence of suitable insurance, or its availability should be included. Satisfactory insurance will normally be a condition upon which the grant is awarded.
Please complete the application and return it to:
Mrs S M Bushnell
Treasurer of Walton High Venture Trust