The Philosophy and Ethics team is part of the humanities faculty. In Philosophy and Ethics students get the opportunity to ask, research and answer the big questions in life from KS3 right through to KS5. We believe that we can help students develop into well rounded citizens of a global community.
Our aim is to turn Philosophy from a subject students have to do, into a subject that students want to do. We have designed the curriculum so that it is both engaging and relevant to the students we teach. It is vital that students can relate to the content we teach, with this in mind each religion taught at KS3 is put into real world context.
- Ben Butlin – Subject Leader (Walnut Tree)
- Nick Bates – Assistant Subject Leader (Brooklands)
- Jeff Spivak – Philosophy Teacher (Walnut Tree)
- Charlotte Chisem – Philosophy Teacher (Walnut Tree)
- Hayley Ehioze-Ediae – Philosophy Teacher (Walnut Tree)
- Philippa Moran – Philosophy Teacher (Brooklands)
Alex Hills – Philosophy Teacher and Head of Year 10 (Walnut Tree)