The P16 Student Mentoring Programme is a way for Post 16 students to reach out to other students in the school or in the local community and use their influence to make a positive difference.
Among other things, the student mentoring program helps…
· To equip students with valuable experiences that universities and recruiters look favorably upon.
· To raise the profile of Post 16 students within lower school.
· To develop valuable mentoring and collaboration skills.
· To help Year 11 students with their subject choices.
· To help develop a support system for new Year 12 students, and help them through the step up from GCSE.